Pages

Thursday, December 5, 2013

Good-Bye November 2013, Hello December 2013!

Good-bye, November 2013! We had a very joyful and blessed Thanksgiving dinner. And then, the short time before that day came in tragic time - we were shocked and sad to hear about our favorite actor, Paul Walker's sudden death in a result of a high speed car crash north of Los Angeles. But, we understood that Paul Walker went home with the Lord Christ since it was probably God's call. The fact was that he was saved and accepted an invitation from the Lord Jesus Christ in his heart.He was amazed to have Jesus Christ with him - I was sure that Paul could be happy to be home safely with Him.

Paul Walker (1973-2013)

Hello, December 2013! Now, we are planning to decorate two Christmas trees but my sons wanted real tress instead of fake trees. I explained why I chose the plastic trees, one of the reasons that I chose was because I felt annoyed to see a lot of green forests over the carpet, I did not want to clean up all the carpet by using the vacuum. I tried it many times but I saw that some few of the green forests left out to sticking over the carpet. That's why I chose the fake tree.

My birthday is coming soon, however, I do not know what I would like for my birthday but some things I like are very expensive. You know, when I turn 38 years old, I will and would still feel very old than I think so. Most people say that I look so young and that they still think I am 26 years old. Oh, please! I wish I could be 26 years old.

In the end of this month, my husband and I are supposed to celebrate our one year anniversary since we got married on December 28, 2012. How wonderful! My husband, Justen and I have our wedding cake saving for one year, we are planning to eat this. Regrettably, we are very nervous to eat because we do not know if it is still good tasting or not. Let's see what we taste. Moreover, my husband wants to take me out for romantic winery and dinner so we will share our best memories on our one year anniversary. 

No comments:

Post a Comment